Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Wondering why your BlackBerry can't get e-mail today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wondering why your BlackBerry can't get e-mail today?


  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wondering why your BlackBerry can't get e-mail today?

    Thanks for the info, I was wondering myself what was going on.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wondering why your BlackBerry can't get e-mail today?

    Ditto. I was about to do a reboot to see if that would fix the problem.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wondering why your BlackBerry can't get e-mail today?

    I rebooted, cleaned out memory and undertook a variety of other troubleshooting efforts before I finally realized what was going on. Now I'm frustrated that I wasted so much time on it!

    ...Clearly, I need help for my addiction.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wondering why your BlackBerry can't get e-mail today?

    I just thought it was an issue with the password verification on the email setup but that didn't cure it so I rebooted and nothing.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wondering why your BlackBerry can't get e-mail today?

    Yep, I wanted to try deleting and re-installing the e-mail addresses that deliver to my device, but when I tried to enter e-mail setup, it gave me an error message.

    ...At least this isn't causing spinny hourglass of doom. I HATE that thing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •